Happy Halloween?
So I'm a little late posting this (I had a few more important things on my mind this last month, as you can imagine), but Mason was so cute that I couldn't not post this.
Scott's parents had this super cute cougar costume and we thought - how fun would it be to go as Cosmo, a football player, and a cheerleader? Unfortunately, when we tried the costume on it was just a teeny bit too small. But did I let that stop me? Heck no! In a moment of pure insanity I got it in my head that I could just make him one. Bear in mind that I have NEVER sewn anything beyond a pillow case and a blanket before, ie. nothing but straight lines!!! But in the end, with only half a pattern and half just making things up as I went along, I think it turned out quite nicely. I even had a woman at Provo High School offer to pay me if I would make her one. I was pretty proud of myself :)
ADORABLE! I love his huge eyes!!
ReplyDeleteso cute!! and your sewing looks wonderful!
ReplyDeleteIt turned out so great!! You guys are so cute!
ReplyDeleteCandi, that is AMAZING. i would not have the guts to even try and sew something like that together. i am totally impressed. he looks adorable and i am very glad that you posted it, even if it is december. i hope all is well!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute family!
ReplyDeleteOh my, Mason's costume is ADORABLE! I'm totally impressed! We totally should have been in UT so we could have all been cougar fans together! I love it!!!
ReplyDeletedads are the best I love your cute little family. Mason is just adorable. Love the costumes and you are right they were totally worth posting in december! love ya
ReplyDeleteCandi,
ReplyDeleteI am very disapointed to see you so willing to put you and your Son in BYU clothes. I think your son would have looked better dressed up a a Bull.
Randy