It looks like Scott will in fact be home for Christmas. Horray!
We've been told (although you really never know with the Army) that he will leave for Missouri the 17th, and come home from Dec 20th to the Jan 6th, then head back to Missouri for 2 months before he ships out to where ever he's going.
Just wanted to spread the good news :)
This and That
2 days ago
I am so glad he will be home for Christmas. That is definitely a very important family holiday. Keep us posted.
ReplyDeleteyea!!! I am so happy for you. That will be so great! :)
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you guys! This will be a great Christmas for Mason!
ReplyDeleteThat's SOOO great! I am so happy for you guys! Maybe we can still meet up sometime then...even if it's just for a few minutes to say hi! And I did appreciate your story about Scott. Haha that's a real fan!
ReplyDelete