Here's a little story from Mason Mickiewicz!
Mommy & Daddy needed a little break
so we hopped in our new car...

...Buckled me into my new car seat
(our big boy has already outgrown his infant seat!)...

...And headed to California to visit Daddy's family!
First we stopped off in Vegas where we stayed with Jenae & Andy (thanks again guys!), and I had tons of fun playing with Will, Sienna, and potty training Elmo :)
Then we went on to Apple Valley California to Grandma Pat's house, where we spent the week...
...Playing with cousin Jaymie and Aunt Missy...

...Had some fun with Uncle Kevin (and Uncle Bill, Grandma 'Nessa, and Great-Grandma Pat - who we didn't get any pictures of)...

...Ate a delicious Lobster dinner...

...And just hung out with the fam.
Mommy & Daddy also got addicted to a new video game called Peggle (Mommy actually has dreams about it at night)
On our way back we stopped in Mesquite and...
...Hung out by the pool...

...Went swimming & hot tubbing for the 1st time (and loved it!)...

...Which led to my new do...
Mommy & Daddy needed a little break
so we hopped in our new car...
...Buckled me into my new car seat
(our big boy has already outgrown his infant seat!)...
...And headed to California to visit Daddy's family!
First we stopped off in Vegas where we stayed with Jenae & Andy (thanks again guys!), and I had tons of fun playing with Will, Sienna, and potty training Elmo :)
Then we went on to Apple Valley California to Grandma Pat's house, where we spent the week...
...Playing with cousin Jaymie and Aunt Missy...
...Had some fun with Uncle Kevin (and Uncle Bill, Grandma 'Nessa, and Great-Grandma Pat - who we didn't get any pictures of)...
...Ate a delicious Lobster dinner...
...And just hung out with the fam.
Mommy & Daddy also got addicted to a new video game called Peggle (Mommy actually has dreams about it at night)
On our way back we stopped in Mesquite and...
...Hung out by the pool...
...Went swimming & hot tubbing for the 1st time (and loved it!)...
...Which led to my new do...
The End!
I guess our story was a little anti-climatic :)
I guess our story was a little anti-climatic :)
It was a much needed break and we had a great time with Scott's family. We wish we lived closer so we could see them all the time. Thanks for a great week!
What a cute way to blog about a trip...I loved it!! Again, Mason is getting so big! He is just adorable. Sounds like you had a great time in sunny California. Troy and I are going the first week of August and can't wait!
ReplyDeleteHe is getting so big!! Hannah's close to outgrowing her infant seat, so we just bought her a big girl carseat too.. what a headache it was trying to figure out which one to buy! I love all of the naked pictures! lol!
ReplyDeleteYay! I'm so glad you posted new pictures! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun in Cali! I'm super jealous that you went! And Scott...that picture with the lobsters is disgusting...has Candi actually kissed you after that?! Haha!
ReplyDeleteCute cute blog! And I particularly enjoyed the pictures from this post. So, does Mason often moon people like that? It seems to come with the age, doesn't it? And I just thought those things only happened at weddings and football games...
ReplyDeleteCand... Mas is SOOO big.. I cannot beleieve I have never seen him!!!! He is absolutely adorable!!! Love the new car too girl! Congrats!!
ReplyDeletefun new car! i love road trips 3 kids are a little harder to work around. your little mason is so stinking cute. so i have a family blog too, the other one is my crafty one. here is my family link www.mytwolittlebutterballs.blogspot.com
ReplyDeletejackie
It is hard to get pictures of everyone, when the two adult men have lobsters hanging out of their mounths......where did I go wrong!
ReplyDelete