The whole Saunders clan at Old Faithful. This is the only picture in existance of my entire family (too bad Mason is looking at the river).
At the Old Faithful lookout. Although you can't actually see Old Faithful in this picture, but that's what you get im self-portraits.
NOT my idea... but it was pretty cute :)
Swimming in the Fire Hole River - Mason LOVES the water!
Cutest 2-headed monster I've ever seen!
Lower Falls - This is a completely different pack than the one I carried here 10 years ago!
Lower Falls - The family... well, some of them
Lower Falls - Different Spot, different day
Cousin Ryker & Mason on a bike ride - aka. Grandapa-san's taxi :)
Mason's spot at the table - he could barely see over the edge!
Mystic Falls
Mystic Falls with my Dad
And of course... a bear (there were other animals of course, but once you've seen a billion buffalo they get a little old)
It looks like you had a ton of fun!! I love the pictures especially the 2-headed monster :)
ReplyDeleteWOW, those pics are AWESOME!!! it looks like you had such a great time. i am glad it all worked out. mason looks so happy in every pic. he is so sweet!!!
ReplyDeleteYour little masons hat is just killing me... what a cutie. I was really hoping to be able to make it to arizona, unfortunatly I'm getting my ankle finally fixed the second week in sept so I wll be in crutches then BOO HOO!!! You look great and your trip looked way fun.
ReplyDeleteI want to go to Yellowstone sometime! It looks gorgeous and like a lot of fun! That picture of Mason in Scott's jacket is hilarious. :)
ReplyDeleteSorry the invitation is hard to see! The time is 12:30pm, right at lunch time. We'd love it if you guys wanted to stop by! Are you going up to Farm Country at Thanksgiving Point with a ton of people from your ward on Tuesday? I think they're meeting at noon. We're going to try to go, but it depends how late Hannah will nap... with her only taking one nap these days, I refuse to wake her up! :)
Sounds and looks like fun! Mason is growing up so quickly. I love the ice cream picture. They are so fun to watch when they're eating something so messy and delicious.
ReplyDelete