1. First there were the holidays & all the craziness that comes with them. Also, I made a few of my Christmas presents, they took a lot more time than I anticipated & that used up all my alone time during Mason's naps. (I'll post those later, I was pretty pleased with how they turned out)
2. We moved last month. Many hours have been spent packing, then unpacking everything. (More to come on that as well)
3. We've been sick A LOT this month!
4. My pictures were saved to the desktop, but I've been using the laptop at our new apartment.
But without further ado...
The Homecoming!!!
I had been anxiously awaiting this day for 7 months. It was wonderful & magical & unforgettable! Everything I had hoped it would be :)
See for yourself...
(Scott has a photographer friend from high school who met us at the airport to capture the magic of the day)
The kids waving their flags
Mason & Daddy
Mommy & Daddy
Sneaking a kiss :)
He kept grabbing us & making us hug like this all day. So cute :)
And just think, we get to do this again in one month! And this time it will be more keeps! I'm soooooo excited!!!
Some Extras:
Here are a few more pictures that I just couldn't leave out. There are a ton more, but these were some of my favorites. Enjoy!
Our very talented friend Brad designed & made this GREAT shirt for Mason - It says "R&R 2010 Afghanistan" (R&R is what they call the 2-week leave the soldiers get)
More posts to come... Eventually. Hopefully sooner than later :)

Your photos made me cry! I'm so glad you got to see him!
ReplyDeleteScott thank you for your service. Everyday I see guys one there way home for R & R and am so thankful for friends like you that are serving our country.
ReplyDeleteRandy