Monday, December 6, 2010

First things first

Before I post about Scott's 2-week leave (which was WONderful by the way), I decided I should probably post our Halloween pictures because Mason was super cute & because his costume was essentially a tribute to Daddy.

A little background - we are Halloween crazies! We always do a group theme for the family and so this year was no different - we were all soldiers :)

I was going to make Mason's costume again this year, but then we found a 2T uniform at Ft Bliss (Texas) for $30 & I decided that my time was totally worth $30!!! My costume wasn't nearly as cute, but it was very comfortable & it served it's purpose.

The uniform was supposed to be 2T but it was HUMONGOUS! The hat actually fit MY head!
This was the whole costume with the hat (came with it) & the boots (randomly found them at the DI for $3 - score!) He doesn't look very happy here because it was waaaaay past naptime!

This last picture is just for fun :)


Stay tuned... the next post will be dedicated to the 2-weeks we spent with our real soldier!

3 comments:

  1. Mason looks so cute! He is so OLD. Can't wait to hear about your 2 week honeymoon.

    Love, Bree

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED his costume! It's perfect! I can't believe how big Mason is...they grow up so so fast! I hope you're doing well! When is Scott home for good?

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww, he is such a cute little soldier! I can't wait to hear about how your two weeks were. I'm so glad he got to come home so you could enjoy him for a little bit!

    ReplyDelete