Mason's growth charts go a little something like this:
9/2 - 6 days old - 8.13 lb (47.9%tile) - 20.5 in (64.82%tile)
9/11 - 15 days old - 8.38 lb (36.6%) - 21 in (59.88%)
10/22 - 1 month 26 days - 10.89 lb (34.26%) - 22.5 in (35.24%)
1/8 - 4 months 12 days - 16.09 lb (64.62%) - 25.9 in (75.18%)
3/5 - 6 months 9 days - 19.97 lb (84.3%) - 28.5 in (95.6 %)
9/2 - 6 days old - 8.13 lb (47.9%tile) - 20.5 in (64.82%tile)
9/11 - 15 days old - 8.38 lb (36.6%) - 21 in (59.88%)
10/22 - 1 month 26 days - 10.89 lb (34.26%) - 22.5 in (35.24%)
1/8 - 4 months 12 days - 16.09 lb (64.62%) - 25.9 in (75.18%)
3/5 - 6 months 9 days - 19.97 lb (84.3%) - 28.5 in (95.6 %)
He starts off on the big side, then starts shrinking, then BOOM - he's a giant! And he just got his first tooth, and I'm not happy about it!!! I love his adorable toothless grin! Someone stop this kid from growing PLEASE!
I pulled out Scott's baby book the other day and found out that Mason is just about the same size as Scott was at this age, so I guess it's official - I'll be raising a giant. My theory is that he was born to fit inside my body (although 8 lb is still pretty freakin' huge) and now he's just catching up to his daddy. One thing is for sure - I should thank my lucky stars that Mason didn't match daddy at birth (Scott was 10 lb)!
Here's some cute new pix:
He is sooooooooooooooooo precious. I can't believe the pic of his puke on Scott. That is pretty dang nasty!
ReplyDeleteHe is SOO big!! And his hair looks like it's getting lighter.....but maybe it was just the lighting? I can't believe he's getting teeth and sitting up already. WOW.
ReplyDeleteCandi, he's so cute! I can't wait to see him in person!
ReplyDeleteCandi, I didn't know you had a blog too! Dang, where have I been?! Mason is absolutely adorable, even if he is huge!!! I LOVED the pictures! Although, that puke was pretty nasty...oh the things I have to look forward to :)
ReplyDeleteYay...an update! OH MY GOSH...Mason is getting SO big! He is so adorable...he looks just like Scott! I feel like it's been forever since Troy and I have seen or visited with you guys...I'm sure it has! Hope all is well with you guys and hope to see you at church tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteHe looks so much like Scott! Carter had the same growing "issues". Linc barely grows. My boys are so different
ReplyDeleteOhhhh my gosh Candi!! He is ADORABLE!!!!
ReplyDeleteI was noticing Mason on Sunday...he's too cute! Colton and Mason weigh the same, but Mason is taller. Do your arms feel like falling off while holding him? Mine do! =)
ReplyDeleteHe reminds me of Scott. The looks on his face, I see mischievousness in those eyes! Like father like son....
ReplyDeleteHe is sooooo cute. I love the the baby fat rolls. Wouldn't it be nice if we were all so cute with fat rolls.
ReplyDeleteHey Candi! I came across your blog from the Fales blog, and I was excited to see pictures of your little guy! I hated that we moved out of the ward just a couple of months before everyone started popping out their babies! I'll have to look back to see when you actually ended up having him and all of that fun stuff. Our little girl was born on August 22nd, and man were those first few months a learning experience! I love the age she's at now though, and we're having a blast with her! We have a blog too, but I keep it private because I'm a lame paranoid person... but I'd love to keep in touch! Feel free to email me (babydollkate22@hotmail.com) if you want an invitation to view it! Hope things are going well with you guys!
ReplyDeleteThanks for all those comments on my recipe blog! I like to hear when other people like the same recipes as we do. =)
ReplyDeleteHopefully we'll run into y'all at the park soon!
hi candi it's jackie. you know your favorite jones hall roomie. what a cute little guy you have there. don't worry i have big boys too( three of them!). better big than tiny though. they seem to sleep, eat and be generally more content. i was so excited to find your blog. hope your doing great.
ReplyDelete