I finally gave in and decided to jump on the blog bandwagon. So I guess I should start by saying what we've been up to recently. Mason just turned 5 months old and after almost two months of trying, finally managed to get his darn arm out of the way and roll over! I'm not sure I've ever been so excited in my entire life! He did it once last night and 3 times today, so I guess there's no stopping him now. Time to start baby-proofing the house.
He also started solid foods a couple weeks ago. They say 4-6 months, and he was showing all the signs so we decided to give it a try and he's doing so well! He likes it so much that when he sees us eating with spoons he leans in to try to eat it and then screams because we won't give it to him.
He's just so cute and I find myself being more and more amazed at how the most simple things give me so much joy.. like the first time he laughed, or when he first reached for a toy. They're so small and yet I'm not sure I've ever been more excited about anything before. He is such a joy to have in our home. Wow, I have become quite a sap!
Salsa Verde Chicken and Rice
2 days ago
Yeah I am excited you started one!! Welcome to the blogging world :)
ReplyDelete