Saturday, October 23, 2010

Vote

I have been wanting to make an advent calendar garland for a while now, but I'm torn between 2 different kinds so I need your help. Please vote on the one you like the best.

Option 1

This was the one I was originally going to make. Although I would do it a little different - make it a little more modern looking. This one would last for a long time & I could change out the ribbon anytime I want to.

Option 2

I found this one this morning & I think it's super cute. I really like the look of this, but it's made with paper matchboxes so I can forsee it getting destryoed by little hands or crushed in storage.

What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. Those are both winners! Super cute. But agreed, you would be sad the day the paper one came apart.

    But here's an idea, let's get together and make the felt one. I love it so much and think it would be an awesome heirloom!

    xoxo, Bree

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the colors on the bottom one, but I agree that it'd probably get destroyed too fast. If you're going to make it, you want it to last! I'd probably make the top one, but I would personally add a little more color... and because you could change out the ribbon anytime, that's totally an option! Cute idea, Candi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! I like the bottome one. Felt is a good idea. Or making it flat and laminating it. Can't wait to see what you do@!

    ReplyDelete