Daddy & Mason checkin' out the big kids' pool

Diggin' the big pool

Drying off
On Sunday (the 30th) we had a small party for Mason at my in-laws house:

As you can see, Mason was not shy about diving right into his cake!

He did not disappoint! He was nice and dirty. We all got a pretty good laugh.

He was so dirty we decided to hose him off before taking him in for a bath.
Diggin' the big pool
Drying off
On Sunday (the 30th) we had a small party for Mason at my in-laws house:
As you can see, Mason was not shy about diving right into his cake!
He did not disappoint! He was nice and dirty. We all got a pretty good laugh.
He was so dirty we decided to hose him off before taking him in for a bath.
I can't believe I have a one year old, but now it's official. We love our funny little Mason.
i had such a good time and so did Madeline. he is so much fun!!!
ReplyDeletecandi mason is so cute! watch out soon he will be in nursery and then he will be 2,3,4 and going to preschool! kids really grow up way to fast.
ReplyDeleteHe is adorable!! I love the one where he is looking up from his cupcake, reminds me of his dad. I miss you guys.
ReplyDeleteHe is so freaking cute Candi!! We should all get together around Christmas if we're all in town. (including Sharon of course!) I'm excited for Shea's birthday, time has really gone sooo fast.
ReplyDeleteHey! We DEFINITELY should all have dinner! It looks like both Tiffani and I will be in town between Dec. 21-30. I'll be there for a week before that, and Tiffani will be there for almost a week after that as well. So lets PARTAY!!! And Mason really is adorable! Those cake pictures are classic! I am absolutely in love with them!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh Candi - I love the pictures. He is so stinkin cute!
ReplyDelete